Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Toronto Winter Clothing Show

So I think i am stuck in a little bit of a catch 22.

I am thinking of participating in the Winter clothing show. It is notoriously non-fat-friendly. To the best of my knowledge there is only one vendor who even carries any plus sized clothes.

Great right, go in, sell my stuff, have a bit of a captive audience.

The thing is, I think most of us plussies know that, and so we do not even bother going to the show.

So I might get there, hoping for a captive audience, only to find that there is no one there to whom I can sell anything!

I am curious. To those who are reading this. Do you bother going to this sort of thing? should I take that leap and be the big fish in the small pond?

2 comments:

Made by Melissa said...

It may be too late, but I would go for it anyway. There are lots of people who like big bold jewelry, even if they aren't plus sized. And don't forget the people who are gift shopping!

Anonymous said...

Good quality of winter wears at discounted price I found at Woman Within store through couponalbum.com...