Sunday, October 14, 2007

Blog Action day

Today is Blog Action Day. Bloggers around the web are uniting to put a single important issue on everyone’s mind - the environment. Those of us participating will each post about the environment in our own way and relating to their own topic. Our aim is to get everyone talking towards a better future.

So bearing that in mind I present to you (dum da da dum)

Mr. Holly-Go-Lightly


Mr. Holley-Go-Lightly is made up entirely from parts taken from an energy efficient lightbulb that had previously been lighting my workspace for the last 2 years. It finally died on me and broke when I was taking it out of the lamp. When the base opened I saw all these fun colours! I took them and put them aside as at the time I had no idea what to do with them.

Every so often I would fiddle with them, but just nothing came to me. Last week, during my usual 3AM fiddle, there he was!

I really need to start taking apart more broken stuff rather than just throwing it out!

No comments: