Thursday, October 25, 2007

Toronto Winter Clothing show part 2 (a triligoy in an, as of yet, unknown number of parts)

Ok, so,

IF I can get the money together for the booth, and
IF I can figure out how to make the whole Saturday thing work (not being able to run or profit from a booth on a Saturday for religious reasons, and
IF I can figure out that even with the above little problem it is still worth doing, and
IF I can get childcare for those days and maybe the day before, and
IF I can get someone to work a booth with me

THEN I think I am going to do this.

Clearly I am channeling high school science teachers and various computer programming class instructors. Only back then I was only allowed to have one "IF: per each 'THEN" in a science hypothesis? Clearly I was not paying attention so well.

No comments: