Thursday, December 13, 2007

Attention those near Oakville Ontario

One last show this season. I met a guy at the CB show and he is hosting a show for his own products (amazing hand milled soaps... I bought one and adore it!) next Thursday night about 2/3 of the way between here and Hamilton. Both of our product lines will be available for sale. He is offering a whopping 20% off his stuff.

I would love if those nearby would come out and join us. I will email out directions to anyone available.

His stuff is all natural and smells amazing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!

We met at the craft show in the CBC building.

I have an old keyboard (or more than one) that I'd love to give you!

Email me if you're interested!

x|tormenta|at|yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

wimming Pools Supplyswimming pools, Fiberglass Swimming Pools, Swimming Pools Supply, Inground Swimming Pools, Swimming Pool Contractors Dubai, Above Ground Pools, pool builders, concrete pools, Guide to inground pools, pool cleaning service